Here is our step by step instruction:
- Set OSC 1 volume to 500, use default saw wave and fine-tune it +15 cents.
- Set detune to 800, wideness to max and activate 8 voices.
- Do the same with OSC 2, but fine-tune it -15 cents.
- Do the same with OSC 3 without fine-tuning.
- Increase release of ENV 1 a bit.
- Go to ENV 2 and add OSC 1 pitch and OSC 2 pitch as mod sources. Set both amounts to 800.
- Set all faders to zero and the decay to about 80.
- Go to ENV 4, add OSC 3 pitch as mod source 1 and set the amount to 200.
- Set all faderes to zero and decay to 270.
- Change the mod source of ENV 3 to cutoff 2 and decrease the amount to 800.
- Add infect BP2 to FILTER 1 and set cut 1 to 600 and res 1 to 300.
- Add perfecto LP4 to FILTER 2 and set cut 1 to 1000.
- Set X-COMP to 135.
- Set SHAPER mode to tube 3 and increase dry/wet and drive to 300.
- Change low & high cut to 500.
- Activate EQ and set level of hi eq to max, freq to 630 and q to 370.
- Increase mid eq level to 600.
- Activate plate 1 REVERB.
- Increase dry/wet to 320 and predealy to 200.
- Set Damp to 350.