Here is our step by step instruction:
- Choose pulse waveform at OSC A1 and set it 2 octaves down.
- Choose saw waveform at OSC A2 and set it 1 octave down.
- Set the amount of voices at OSC A2 to 8, switch retrig mode off and set volume to 5.
- AMP ENV A: Set sustain to zero, decay to 5 and increase release just a little bit.
- Set filter type of FILTER A to bandpass and turn cutoff to almost zero.
- Go to MOD ENV 1 and choose cutoff a as destination and set its amount to around 4.
- Set decay to 4-5 and sustain to 0.
- Choose pitch A for MOD ENV 2 destination and set its amount to maximum.
- Set decay to 0.4 and sustain to 0.
- Activate DISTORTION and choose holdback type.
- Activate CHORUS with default settings.
- Activate EQ (1-Pole), increase treble amount a bit and decrease treble frequency to around 2200 Hz.
- Go to PART B and choose noise waveform for OSC B1 with 1 voice.
- Set OSC B1 volume to 5.
- Set decay of AMP ENV B to 0.5 and sustain to 0.
- Set filter type of FILTER B to lowpass and turn cutoff to 6.
- Finally turn MIX A a bit louder and MIX B a little quieter.